SEECOM remediates contaminated sites within the explicit requirements of client goals, typically this leads to regulatory case closure. Services include all phases of the regulatory structure: source removal, investigation, risk evaluation, technology selection, and active remediation where required. Remediation is managed explicitly to meet site-specific goals and client needs for cost-optimization.
SEECOM has experience with the design and construction management of in-situ and ex-situ soil remediation and groundwater containment, and in the evaluation and implementation of various innovative and sustainable technologies for remediation of impacted sites.
- Technical and Economic Feasibility Studies
- Pilot Testing
- System Analyses and Design
- Cost Estimating
- Technical Specifications and Bidding Documents
- Construction Management and System Installation
- Start-Up, Operation, Maintenance, and Monitoring